Our client is a successful and highly respected company in the Fresh Produce business in the UK. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Trader with Fresh Produce experience to join their team in Kent.
- Developing current trading relationships and ensuring sales are maximised
- Actively seeking out and taking new opportunities when they present themselves
- Maintaining excellent level of service to a number of established and new customers
- Bringing new products to the business, whilst developing new customers and supply routes
- Working closely with the business, constantly ensuring the actions that are being taken are in their best interest
- Will ideally have a few years experience in wholesale/foodservice trading, but could also be a junior trader looking to step up and take more responsibility
- Will have contacts within the wholesale and/or food service industry
- Must have an entrepreneurial flair and a drive to build business
- Must have fresh produce experience (doesn’t matter if it is fruit, veg or salad) with your own book of supplier and customers
- Will be driven and hungry to develop business and relationships
- Excellent IT skills
- You will need to be resilient, persistent, able to build up strong relationships and have the passion to outperform your competitors.
- Strong commercial attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast moving trading environment.
- Highly developed negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent customer service skills to develop working relationships.
- Strong analytical skills
Please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.