Our client is a thriving Spanish company that focus on exporting fruit and vegetables to Scandinavia and Baltic countries. They are one of the biggest Scandinavian fresh produce players- therefore it is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to enhance their experience and begin a new career in the Industry.
They are looking for an experienced Key Account Manage to join their team. This role will be based in Catalonia, Spain.
The Key Account Manager role ;
- Responsible of developing sales of given client(s)/market(s)/territory
- Gain good understanding of client(s)/market(s)/territory working system and requirements
- Maintain starting lines + Develop new products and new product lines with clients
- Coordinates regularly with buying department and ensures that buyers understand client`s working system and requirements (including quality standards)
- Have regular loading for all clients
- Update buyers regularly regarding destination market situation (prices, demand, opportunities, trends at destination etc.)
- In case of quality problems upon arrival makes sure that all required information is correctly passed to responsible persons and they understand nature of problem, follow up the issue and close it as soon as possible
- Final sales results are received and checked if the prices are as agreed (fix prices) and indication prices are in line with market prices
- Evaluate clients on regular basis and see if it is worth maintaining, developing or continuing relation.
- Always looking for new clients and based on evaluation decides which clients we shall continue with and which one we stop working with.
- Regular visits to clients and arrange some visits with clients to see selected growers.
Ideally, the successful candidates would have a minimum 2 years of Experience in Fruit / vegetable sector
You would speak minimum English, which is their spoken language in the office. However, Spanish would be naturally very helpful at the moment of living in Spain.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for someone to relocate to Spain and start a career in a thriving company!
Salary should be based on the experience of the candidate.
Please contact Frank Kinsella on +44 (0)7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role in more detail.
Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company