Our client entered the floriculture industry in 2011 and in 2012 began exporting roses to the Netherlands, Great Britain, Germany, the Middle East and other markets. In a relatively short time they have built a considerable reputation in the Kenyan flower industry mainly due to high quality products, modern facilities and commitment and dedication of a professional team.
SALES COMMERCIAL MANAGER
Reporting to the Finance Director and Managing Director
Based at Head Office (Nairobi) Kenya
Be overall responsible of the sales unit within the business i.e. farm management, Costs, Predictions, Finance and Marketing.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your portfolio of customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of product according to customer needs and objective
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Leading and training other members of the sales team
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. Quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status for weekly sales meeting
- Proven work experience as an account manager or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive and the Job Holder will be expected to carry out any duties as required by their respective Manager and the needs of the customer.
Or please feel free to call the office and speak with Georgina or Frank on +44(0)1273 720 599 to discuss the role, company and / or your experience.