A large Fresh Produce company, involved with UK retailers and non retail outlets are looking for a Site Manager for their Fresh Produce packing facility in Kent.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
To be responsible for the management, operations and financial performance of the entire business unit incorporating their Packhouse
- General management of a soft and stone fruit packing facility of around 350 staff
- Responsible for the P+L, budgeting and forecasting for the business unit
- Responsible for developing and implementing a plan of continual process improvement that delivers efficient and sustainable service for all internal and external service users
- Promoting use of the Company ERP system across the operation.
- Assisting in implementing an operation wide learning and development framework.
- Ensure internal and external quality standards are being met.
- Ensure internal and external service levels are being met.
- Responsible for site Health and Safety
- Ensure the business unit complies with current best practise standards set by customers and other bodies relating to food safety, ethical compliance, and environmental actions.
- Management of direct reports including the production manager, quality assurance manager and warehouse manager.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Evidence of extensive experience working in a comparable role, preferably within the soft fruit industry
- You would have at least 3 years in a General Management role
- Previous experience in managing health and safety for a comparable site and activity ( At least 2 years)
- Ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional and credible fashion
- Well developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of employees
- Good interpersonal skills and well developed leadership and management skills
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required
Reports to: Supply Chain Director
Salary is excellent and will reflect the experience of the candidate.
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company