Job Title: Supply Chain Administration Manager
A large Fresh Produce company, involved with UK retailers and non retail outlets are looking for a Supply Chain Administration Manager for their Fresh Produce packing facility in Kent.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To be responsible for the management of our clients operational administration teams including: planning, production, and supply chain departments.
- High levels of integration and automation between teams and the wider business; internally across functions, externally with each grower member, packhouses and suppliers.
- Management of direct reports from three core teams: material and resources planners, production administration, and supply chain
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of information by each of these teams
- Responsible for staff planning, training and development of teams enabling them to deliver their duties during operational hours
- Responsible for co-ordination between teams
- Work with the Site Manager in delivering a program of continual process improvement that delivers efficient and sustainable service for all internal and external service users
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Strong interpersonal skills and well developed leadership and management skills
- Good administrative abilities
- Ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional and credible fashion
- Well-developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of employees
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required
- Ability to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions, adopting a risk aware approach
Reports to: Supply Chain Director
Key peer: Site Manager
Salary is excellent and will reflect the experience of the candidate.
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company