A leading Fresh Produce company are looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their thriving and continuously growing company in Warwickshire.
To ensure that all aspects of the supply chain are coordinated efficiently and accurately, playing a key role with the overall coordination of order output on time and in full.
- Control of stock including control of supply chain, stock management and logistics.
- Ensuring that stock checks are completed, are accurate and are communicated effectively.
- Ensure that stock availability is communicated and acted upon.
- Ensure that stock is allocated correctly.
- Ensure that stock levels are maintained in accordance with customer order requirements.
- Analyse customer orders and provide timely feedback to Operations Manager and Production Supervisor.
- Provide minimum order requirements based on monitoring of customer order history.
- Ensure that Production operations are fully aware of order requirements in a timely manner.
- Set up all necessary purchase documentation relating to produce arrivals.
- Liaise with internal & external parties regarding the clearance & delivery of all sea freight/road
- Liaise with relevant departments regarding clearance & inter-site transportation of produce arrivals.
- Maintain & develop procurement stock / order sheets with stock, sales & product arrival details.
- Notification to suppliers of intake discrepancies / non- compliance.
- Maintain computer based product “Bill of Materials” and stock codes.
- Assist in report compilation for all aspects of the supply chain.
- Liaise as necessary with customer stock control & internal departments regarding order amendments.
- Maintain a log of any pending purchase claims against suppliers & shipping lines.
- Raise consignment arrival documentation.
- Tracking supplier performance and providing analysis on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Checking and verification of supplier invoices.
- Educated to QCF level 4 – 5.
- To have proven experience of production operation processes.
- Fully conversant with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience of coordinating and day to day management of a complex MRP system.
- Fluent English – Both written & Verbal.
- Additional languages to a verbal standard would be beneficial.
- Must live within a reasonable commuting distance to the site.
- Travel to UK sites will be expected.
The hours are 8am-5.30pm Monday to Friday – + 1 in 4 either a Saturday or Sunday morning.
If you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company