National Account Manager (Foodservice)
A well respected and highly successful Fresh Produce company in Kent are looking for an impressive National Account Manager with a track record in the Fresh Produce Industry, with a background and thorough knowledge of the Food Service sector
You would have the ability to source your own leads, generating new business and increasing the number of trading customers on your area, in line with agreed targets.
You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of developing these accounts within the UK and in the Fresh Produce Industry.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Generating new business opportunities
- Maintaining and growing these accounts once you have secured them
- Creating product pricing quotations and special price requests for customers
- Developing and maintaining a good working knowledge of the Fresh Produce categories
What you’ll need to have:
- Fantastic relationship building skills
- Excellent attention to detail with good commercial acumen.
- Experience working with Foodservice accounts with excellent working knowledge and experience of managing these customers’ accounts and gaining new business within this sector
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills in order to work effectively and deliver the company goals and vision
- Proven track record of going the extra mile for customers and drive business initiatives forward
- Fresh Produce industry experience is essential – you would have a great understanding of the mechanics of the Fresh Produce Trade.
- Natural communicator with excellent relationship building skills.
- Full, clean driving license
Please contact Frank or Georgina +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.