Fresh Produce Trader
Our client is part of a highly successful and well known Fresh Produce Group. They are continuously growing in success and are keen to speak with Traders from the Fresh Produce Industry.
Overall, they are keen to speak with candidates who have experienced buying and selling Fresh Produce – whatever the category! Experience can vary, but it would be essential that the successful candidate had some exposure to the Fresh Produce Industry.
They supply both UK Retail and Non retail customers, so we are keen to speak with people with experience trading with either!
You must be able to manage the costs so as to maximise the trading margin ultimately to meet your profit targets.
- Trading a variety of fresh produce to UK Supermarkets or Non retail outlets such as wholesalers and foodservice companies around the country.
Sourcing the product with good quality at a good price to ensure repeat business.
Understanding your customers, and ensuring their requirements are met. Going above and beyond as required!
- Will have previous experience in fresh produce trading on a national level.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering sales and new business in the wholesale, catering and processor markets.
- You will be a team player and have a good ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Will have a book of contacts, both on the supply and customer side, to continue growing and developing.
This is a really great role to join a dynamic and rapidly growing international business
The Salary is entirely negotiable upon experience but is likely to be a basic salary + benefits+ performance bonus.
Please contact Frank Kinsella on 01273 720 599 / 07734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.