A major Fresh Produce Farming operation are looking for ambitious and keen Graduates who are looking to start, or develop, their career in Farming…This is a fantastic opportunity to join this worldwide company who offer potential to grow in the position.
We are looking for an Assistant Farm Manager who is looking to use their commercial farming or relevant placement year experience gained to date, to step up into this career orientated role. You will be ambitious and keen to develop your skills and knowledge in a company who will, in turn, be expecting to give you autonomy relatively quickly. If you have practical crop experience or spent your placement year with a horticulture or farming business we would be particularly interested in your application.
It is expected the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Knowledge of farming / Experience of working on a farm in a leadership role
- Ambition to develop in this role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A genuine passion for farm based food production
- Good organisation and people skills
- Crop production and agronomy knowledge, preferably BASIS and FACTS qualified
- An enthusiastic approach to farm management, and attention to detail.
Overall, if you are ambitious, have a full understanding and enjoyment of the farming lifestyle and are totally committed in your goal to becoming a Farm Manager then this position for you
If you are interested, please get in touch with Frank or Georgie from FMK Consulting and we can have a chat about this position and the company …. Please contact Georgina on +44 (0) 1273 720 599 or Frank on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.