Our Client is a successful Grower and packer of Fresh Produce – They now offer the opportunity to become a key member of the business as Packhouse Manager / Production Manager.
The Packhouse Manager position will take shared responsibility for the Production / Packhouse operations, to include staff management . A key decision maker, the successful individual will manage the packing operation to meet customer standards and expectations with efficient packaging, quality control, production and so on…
We are looking for someone with the following experience:-
- Fresh Food or Fresh Produce experienced individual
- Significant packhouse exposure either in food or fresh produce
- People management experience
- Full understanding of a Fruit packing facility
- Effective staff management skills within a Production/Packing facility
- Awareness of production KPI’s
This is a key role within the company and the successful individual will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to motivate the team to exceptional work standards to enable the supply of high quality product.
This role is based in Kent, UK
Please contact Frank Kinsella on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.