Our client is in the enviable position of having a brilliant business model ideally suited to today’s Market and strategically well-placed for future growth. They are large scale growers, packers and distributors of Italian fresh salad products, well-respected for delivering quality with the top varieties in mainly conventional but with a significant organic offer. Alongside the major growing operations in Italy (and USA) they have a sales and marketing office in the UK (South East) to take care of EU and the substantial UK business.
The UK marketing arm already has an established business in Retail and non-retail and now is able to develop the FOOD SERVICE sector. To this end they are looking for a experienced sales professional who is currently selling fresh product to their Food Service customers (and others) to join and develop this sector.
We are looking for a candidate who has the following experience / knowledge: –
• At least 2 years in Fresh Produce sales experience, ideally Salads
• Fresh Produce experience must be current
• New Business Development experience in the Foodservice sector is advantageous
• Experience selling into the Food service Sector – contacts within the UK Foodservice industry would be highly advantageous
• You would be sales focused and your experience would reflect this
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent IT Skills
• Excellent communication skills – written, on the phone and in person
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing company in the Industry, if you would like to apply please send over a CV to email@example.com (This is just.co) , or if you would rather have a chat about the position , please call 07734 861 080 to speak with Frank Kinsella