A successful Fresh Produce operation are looking for enthusiastic Warehouse Operative to work in a fast paced chilled environment at their Warehouse in Kent….
As the Warehouse Operative you would be expected to ensure that all Operational process in the warehouse is completed in a safe and timely manner to meet our customers requirements and always to ensure that all areas are clean and tidy and to the companies standard.
The Warehouse Operative would be expected to work as a team and ensure all warehouse and administration processes are completed correctly, and to ensure that all customer orders are accurately picked and dispatched in accordance with the company specification.
This would include some of the following:-
- To ensure that all appropriate documentation is completed and accurate to the companies’ requirement.
- To ensure that all customers specifications and internal procedures are followed to the highest standard.
- To consistently work to Company Quality Standards, ensuring maximum output is achieved on your shift.
- Complete any training course needed to complete to perform job role.
- To be fully compliant of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- To ensure pallets are stacked correctly in a safe manner with in the facility.
- To endure that we stack Bails of Cardboard in a safe manner in the facility.
- To handle product in accordance with instructions, ensuring quality is not impaired by poor handling.
- To load vehicles with pallets and equipment in a safe and timely manner.
- To ensure that loading procedures are followed correctly and all relevant documentation is completed.
- Ensure the vehicle is clean and tidy and free from any taints, chemicals and foreign bodies that could affect Food safety.
- Check and record Temperatures of products in and on vehicle, if reading too high or low product, advise the Quality control management.
- Ensure that all arrivals are booked in correctly via the companies requirements.
- Ensure that all orders are picked according to the correct procedure.
- To apply box end labels to product with in the Warehouse.
- Use the RDT scanners on the Prophet system.
- Ensure that MHE batteries are filled with distilled water to correct level.
- Ensure that MHE equipment is placed on charge if and when required or at the end of each shift.
- Ensure that all arrears within the depot are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Collect rubbish and place in the compactor/Skip in a safe manner.
- Any other duties that may fall within the capabilities of the job holder
The successful candidate would have the following experience :-
- Must be trained to operate an electric pallet truck and fork lift
- Must be aware of and fully compliant with Health and Safety requirements.
- Must adhere to hygiene regulations at all times.
- Must wear appropriate protective clothing, footwear and headgear; jewellery and wrist watches are not allowed.
- Able to communicate with your Supervisors/ Managers.
- Methodical thinker.
- Ability to priorities and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated work as a team player
- Work on your own initiative
- Counter balance and PPE trained
- Have previous experience of working in a Fast moving environment
The shifts for this role will be – 6 days a week- various shifts either 6-14 or 7-15 or 12-finish or mixture depending on the needs of the business
Please contact Frank or Georgina +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.