Account Management (Top Fruit, Retail)
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work with a leading progressive Fresh Produce company in Kent. This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially astute individual to grow their career in the Marketing and Sales department as an Account Manager for their UK Retail customers. Our client envisages this will attract candidates who are desperate to be given a bigger challenge and take their next step up or an Account Manager with Top Fruit experience wanting greater exposure to UK Retail.
Their Retail Account Management is a huge success story and as further growth is expected our client is looking for a lively and enthusiastic executive to join their Top Fruit desk. Our client, well known and respected in this area have established a dominant position in the Market place (Retail and Non-retail) not least due to their strong commercial team and the long-standing support of their growers. This is a rare opportunity as staff loyalty is high on the agenda, and a great chance to join a Commercial team and learn from the masters.
You would be joining a business that is committed to providing opportunities for innovation and growth and as well as this, you will be a part of a vibrant Business unit who will help you perfect your Sales and Account Management skills and focus on understanding customer needs and building long term relationships in the Industry. This will be achieved through developing an understanding of your customers’ businesses and the challenges of supply vs demand within fresh produce, effectively negotiating prices and ensuring a first-class standard of service delivered at all times.
They are looking for an ambitious ‘people-orientated’, commercially minded candidate who has a real passion for Fresh Produce and a drive to grow their career in the Industry. This role will offer plenty of development opportunities and the successful candidate the opportunity to build their career and stamp their personality on the Fresh Produce Industry.
They would expect the successful candidate to have current experience in the Fresh Produce Industry in a Sales, Account Management, Trading or Commercial role and crucially experience of Top Fruit.
The role will be based in their offices in Kent, UK.
What we are looking for:
It would be expected you have a minimum of three years’ plus experience in a similar or related role within Fresh Produce. Top Fruit buying and or selling would have to feature in your CV.
- Current knowledge of the Fresh Produce Retail or non-retail Industry – Top Fruit category.
- A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to prioritise workloads and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High standard of numeracy
- Exceptional statistical analysis skills
- Excellent PC skills and proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel is essential
- Knowledge of Prophet would be an advantage.
- Other language skills would be beneficial
- You would be outgoing with the ability to establish rapport with people from customer to supplier level – Overall we would expect you to have a natural ability to build relationships
- Reliable and flexible attitude
Please contact Georgina or Frank on +44 (0) 1273 720 599 or Frank on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.
|Job Category||Account Manager, Commercial, Commercial Manager|