Our client is a significant force in the Food Service industry with a long tradition and well-earned reputation. Our client has centralised their operation to gain immeasurable advantage to their Business Model in this sector. They have over the years secured extensive UK -wide contract and retained business through efficiency, competence, innovation and being the first choice in the market.
Our client has realistic plans to shortly double their business with retained customers and a well funded push into the Hospitality sector.
For this reason, they are expanding their Sales and Marketing Team to include a Business Development Executive. This is a blank canvass opportunity to join a successful company and forge a path of your own and develop the Hospitality side of the business.
This is a opportunity for someone starting their career or take their next first step in their Business Development & Sales
If you have a Sales and Commercial head, plenty of energy, ideas and enthusiasm and looking for a role that will grow your career – apply now!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and flexible person to join a new team, make some impact by quickly adding value and to start to develop a career with a company who have ambitious growth targets.
Proactively generating new sales from cold/warm leads as well as with existing customers. You must have ambition, enthusiasm, and drive, as you will be key in growing your territory, primarily in the Hospitality sector, though every other business is a potential new customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively build a new business pipeline in targeted areas across the country
- Own your sales, telephone to arrange appointments, complete the visit and close the sale
- Meet and exceed agreed sales targets
- Build and maintain customer and third-party relations in your territory
- Provide market feedback to other departments
- Use the C.R.M. to effectively manage your pipeline
- Demonstrate knowledge of the company product and value proposition
- Be a problem solver for your customers by developing innovative solutions
- Be a Brand Ambassador – promoting the company
- Be willing to travel as reasonably needed
Skills and Proficiencies
- Well-presented and articulate, with the ability to network effectively
- Quick thinker, who can problem solve and deliver the desired results
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident, positive and flexible
- Full UK Driving license
- Base salary and uncapped bonus structure
- Progression within the business is encouraged
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Company car
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role
|Location||Bedford / Field Based|
|Salary||OTE £30-£40,000 + Bonus|