Business Unit Manager’s (3)
- Salad / Vegetables
Our client has developed a Business model that is a pragmatic, practical and a sophisticated solution to offer a complete service to Shippers / Growers exporting to the UK.
This will involve a suite of services covering Logistics, Distribution, Storage, Packing to Marketing and Sales. Including all office administration and banking. Depending on the specific arrangements this service would cover any eventuality that would affect the Shippers business in the UK.
The practical management of this is achieved through a number of Business Units or Silos set up to cover the separate Categories (which include Fruit).
As a result of growth and Business Development we have been instructed to look for experienced Fresh Produce professionals with a solid grounding in all Commercial aspects of the Fresh Produce Supply Chain. The emphasis will be on your contribution and total involvement to achieve the successful completion of the sale to the UK Customer. You would effectively be the UK arm of the Growers in your particular Unit. As a successful Business Unit Manager you can expect a Board appointment in recognition of your achievements.
Product knowledge and operational experience would be key to the success of the Unit.
- A robust Fresh Produce background to include one of the featured Categories.
- Experience in Selling / Trading with various Retail and Non-Retail customers.
- Thorough understanding of the Product Journey from a Grower to a final UK Customer.
- Experience in Managing multi discipline teams.
- Prepared to adopt a ‘Hands On’ approach.
- An analytical approach to Business Unit Finances and P&L.
- A complete understanding of Logistics including Packing, Storage and Distribution.#
Please call Frank or Georgie to discuss the position on 01273 720599 or send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will give you a call back ASAP
|Job Category||Business Unit Manager’|