A leading Foodservice company based in Cheltenham are looking for a Butchery Packer to join their team!
Reports to : Butchery Production Manager
Key Contacts: Production Manager or Shift Supervisor
Job Purpose: Picking, and packing to a high standard ready for distribution to the customer.
- Meeting KPI’s service level achieving 99% or above.
- Meeting yearly figures of £2.5million, and weekly figures of £45k
Knowledge / Skills / Experience :
- Hard working team player, general meat knowledge.
- Adhere to Creed’s personal hygiene and health & safety policies
- Adhere to the proper and safe use of equipment as directed in the manufacturer’s instructions
- Package and label all meat in accordance with Creed specifications
- Understand and accurately implement ‘best before date’ information on meats
- Operate the metal detector accurately and efficiently
- Load products in trays for transportation and / or storage
Key Performance Indicators: To achieve department KPI’s such as; service level, waste, attendance and account retention
Working Hours: 3pm until 11.30pm – 8 hour day, 30 minute lunch break.
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience on 01273 720599. Please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||Butchery Packer|