FMK Consulting are looking for experienced Sales Manager’s and Traders who have a background working with Citrus Fruits
Our client are looking for a experienced salesperson / trader with a proven track record working in the Fresh Produce Industry working with Citrus categories. Our client has specified this can be a ‘Work from Home’ role as a suitable candidate may not be within a commutable distance within the UK.
Our client is an established business who have earned a great reputation in growing and supplying both Retail and Non Retail customers in the UK.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining existing client relationships within the Sales & Marketing department, whilst identifying and targeting new business opportunities particularly in the non-retail sector. To be successful in this role you will need to be a high calibre sales professional, ideally with a portfolio of customers in Wholesale Markets, Food Service, Home Delivery sector, Processors, Category Managers (This is ideal, not essential). It is unlikely that you would have less than three years experience within the Fresh Produce industry and used to growing business within healthy and stable relationships. A combination of a proactive trading mentality and a strategic thinker would be part of your make up.
You will have an eye for opportunities and jump on any chances to help grow sales and the business. You will be able to utilise your experience and relationships to help drive the business forward and help grow the top and bottom lines for the business.
The ideal candidate will have fresh produce trading experience within more than one of the categories listed. You will have a proven track record of delivering sales and new business in this market sector. You will be a team player and have a good ‘can-do’ attitude
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Managing customer accounts and generating sales. Focus on understanding customer needs and building long term relationships.
• Visiting customers and supporting New Business Development activity
• Learning about customer businesses, negotiating prices, and ensuring the delivery of first class customer service.
• Manage pricing and margins according to internal targets.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through ethical sales methods.
• Optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Meet company targets for retention of growth and profitability.
• Building new Customer base
• Being a Team player essential
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone with the following experience / knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills, excellent telephone manner, sales and buying skills must be demonstrated throughout your career.
- Must have current Sales / Trading experience in the Fresh Produce Industry
- Experience working with Non retail / wholesale customers and ideally Retail to a lesser extent within the Fresh Produce Trade.
- Ability to work independently and you would be a ‘self starter’.
|Job Category||Sales, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Trader, Trading Manager, Wholesale Sales|