Class 2 Driver positions available working for a highly successful Foodservice company in the UK!
Department : Operations
Reports to : Transport Manager
Key Contacts : Transport Manager, Supervisor and Team Leader, Warehouse Operatives, customer services and Customers
To deliver excellent customer service and build relationships with every delivery and ensure a consistent, efficient and reliable service for each drop. To utilise tablet provided to record overs and credits immediately to ensure these are rectified as swiftly as possible.
- Multi-Drop Delivery role contributing to the success of an £80m+ turnover business
- Delivering excellent customer service to all drops
- An average route of 7-10 customers per day
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Approachable and adaptable individual with the ability to deliver excellent customer service
- High attention to detail ensuring vehicle and product checks are carried out effectively
- Class 2 Licence and full CPC Hours
- Multi-Drop and multi-Temperature foodservice delivery experience is desirable
- To deliver excellent customer service and build customer relationships.
- To promote the company and do everything possible to enhance the company’s image through appearance and behaviour.
- To record overs and credits on the tablet provided at point of delivery.
- To follow all legislative requirements concerning drivers hour’s.
- To ensure that vehicles are driven with due care and attention.
- To report any accident.
- To ensure accurate completion of all paper work (VC40, Temperature Records, Debrief)
- To ensure all daily checks are complete.
- To ensure vehicle and freezer are fuelled.
- To maintain personal and vehicle appearance in line with company policy
Key Performance Indicators
- Individual service level (credits)
- Tacho infringements
- Cage Retention
Class 2 Driver: Start time between 4am and 6am (depending on route) finish time between 1.45pm and 3.45pm (again depending on route) – 9 hour day and 45 minutes for Tacho breaks.
There are two roles available in Ilkeston and also High Wycombe
Salary : High Wycombe – Up to £36k
Salary : Ilkeston – Up to £30k
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience on 01273 720599. Please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||Class 2 Driver|
|Location||High Wycombe & Ilkeston|
|Salary||£30-£36,000 Depending on location|