Our client is a leading exporter of Spanish Fresh Produce – They are a well-respected company and they are a member of one of the biggest Scandinavian players in the Industry…To expand their business portfolio, they are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Manager Europe based in Spain. This is your opportunity for a challenging job in a subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry.
They are looking for a Commercial Manager to grow and develop with them and their business for the long term in this role. As a business they are a dynamic fresh sector business. They are passionate about their products and their talented team is motivated to develop long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with their international clients.
This is a great role for a recent graduate or an individual who has been in the sector for a couple of years and looking to make a step up.
- Developing the European market and taking ownership of the products within your categories in terms of ranging, availability, quality, cost prices and margin, promotions.
- Managing the customer base (retail/horeca/fresh cut) on a day to day and long term basis, as the relationship with the customer is key to bringing value into the chain and securing future business.
- Continuously working with suppliers/growers and supply chain organisations.
- Taking responsibility for following and optimising the chain in order to avoid unnecessary costs and reduce risks.
- Building the company’s successful brand.
- Achieving agreed sales targets.
- Reporting of sales data analysis.
- Development of new products and new innovative packaging and launching them with new and existing customers.
- Regular customer and supplier/grower visits.
A highly skilled sales person with a business development mind.
- Ideally, Bachelor level in commerce or agriculture.
- Initial experience as a Manager on a fresh produce “unit” on the growing, operational or commercial elements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Fresh Produce sector with a good network and customer base.
- Proficient and proven commercial skills.
- Language skills English is a must. Spanish or German is an advantage.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to analyse your sales achievements.
The business is located in Spain -Support is offered with regards to relocation.
A challenging position in a fast growing subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
Please contact Frank Kinsella on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.
|Job Category||Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales|
|Salary||€40,000 (Negotiable, DOE)|