JOBS IN THE FRESH PRODUCE INDUSTRY
We are the premier recruitment agency for fresh produce jobs UK and Worldwide.
Customer Facing Technologist
Customer Facing Technologist, Technical, Technical Account Manager, Technical Manager, Technologist
A very exciting role has emerged with a leading and well known Fresh Produce company…. They are looking for a Customer Facing Technologist to join their Technical team based in Lincolnshire.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Technical department in ensuring the relationship between our client’s company and their customers remains positive and the partnership is strengthened further. You will be first point of call for all customer queries.
- Ensure that the complaints and retail KPIs are maintained and reported internally and externally (complaints, rejections, shelf life etc.)
- Write and report progress against QIP for the site
- Support Supply Facing Technical Manager with reporting progress to retailers and also maintaining systems (updating grower lists and similar)
- Ensure the appropriate systems and procedures are in place regards food safety and address issues through liaising with the on-site compliance team
- Work with suppliers on quality issues and new product development.
- Remain up to date with changing regulations regards residues, pesticides etc.
- Deal with pesticide issues.
- Maintain relationships between our client’s company and their Customers, attending regular meetings with customers
- Conduct benchmarking and sampling to assess high street and internal performance
- Maintaining product specifications and quality manuals within the customer systems
- Attend FPC and customer Crop Action meetings.
- Co-ordinate approach to SWD prevention and report action plans to retailers
- Support with on-site quality issues and decision making with quality team, ensuring finished product integrity is maintained
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Agri-Food/Food Science related degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within Fresh Produce Technical
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
Must be a leader as well as a Technical team member who is proactive and has meticulous attention to detail, along with excellent verbal and written communication in addition to team working skills.
Please contact Georgina on +44 (0) 1273 720 599 or Frank on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.For more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at email@example.com
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F1350