A leading Soft fruit company based in Kent are looking for a Entomologist and Lab Services Manager to join their team!
The Entomologist and Lab Services Manager will be in charge of ….
- Management of our clients Laboratory
- Identify pests from samples submitted by growers and Agronomists
- Assist Agronomists in devising control strategies for pests
- Communicating new and relevant information to growers and colleagues
- Troubleshoot pest issues on farms, following requests from the Agronomy team
- Identify problem areas for growers, agronomists and other colleagues and assist in providing solutions
- Identify future potential pest issues
- Keep abreast of pest research
- Communicating information relating to current and potential pest pressures to growers
- Support any research projects carried out through assisting with experimental design, planning, analysis, reporting and formalisation of the trials process
- Communicate trials information and results to the Agronomy Team and the growers
- Identify, prioritise and communicate trials work through quarterly meetings with the Agronomy Team Manager and Director of Research
Please apply if you have experience in a similar role , with current experience managing a laboratory.
All applications must be qualified in entomology.
|Job Category||Entomology, Lab Services Manager|
|Salary||Competitive + Benefits|