JOBS IN THE FRESH PRODUCE INDUSTRY
We are the premier recruitment agency for fresh produce jobs UK and Worldwide.
Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager
Our Client a well-established and successful UK Fresh Produce Grower, Packer Importer and Marketeer are keen to find a highly experienced commercially orientated Finance Manager to join their team …
This is an exciting opportunity as the company has seen fantastic growth in the past few years and due to this, the Finance Director is looking for a Finance Manager to join this ambitious team to intelligently grow the business.
In this role, you will have a key role in managing the day to day finances and commercial performance and processes of the business to ensure the company’s profitability and strategy is maintained. Your commercial orientation will also involve you in supporting the growth strategy with business case appraisals and scenario modelling.
You would be a decision maker in the business and would be responsible for the day to day responsibility for the financials thus ensuring the future success of the business.
Responsible for the financial health of the Company, managing the team on routine day to day tasks, produce the necessary financial reports and compliance.
Producing financial solutions and develop strategies based on financial research.
Have excellent communications with all stakeholders to enable the best financial decisions.
- Monitor the day to day financial operations within the company, eg Payroll, invoicing, credit control etc.
- Oversee the finance dept employees their mentoring and development.
- Take responsibility for any contractual obligations (auditing, tax prep etc).
- Track the company financial status and performance and actively identify areas for potential improvement.
- Ensure methods are in place to minimise financial risks to the company.
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends.
- Knowledge of Consignment Accounting methods desirable.
- Contribute insightful commercial information and strategy to Senior executives for both short and long term decision making.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Be prepared to make a significant contribution to maintenance of the IT system.
- Ensure legal compliance an adherence to financial regulations.
Skills / Qualifications
- As a minimum you would be part -qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced degree in accounting, business economics, finance or related field.
- Several years in a financial role, preferably in Fresh Produce.
- Deep understanding of business practice, good attention to detail, organisational skills, planning, research, analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, computer literate, multi tasking, energetic, integrity and honesty.
- A background in a Fresh Produce business would be a distinct advantage
- You would be commercially minded.
Reporting to : Finance Director
Please contact Frank or Georgina +44 (0) 1273 720599 or +44 (0)7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the companyFor more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at email@example.com
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F994