Our Client is one of the world’s leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as the leading producer and distributor of prepared food across the globe. A very exciting position has come up in the Finance department in The Netherlands as Finance Supervisor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a integral part of a internationally recognised company.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will have following key responsibilities:
• Develop & implement additional reporting methods to support management with business decisions
• Create product P&L’s to support management with seeking new business opportunities
• Document & review financial and operational processes
• Implementation of improvements in financial and operational processes & align the financial processes for the different units
• Coordinate requirements & input for audit statutory accounts, income tax audits, VAT audits & internal audits
• Assist with monthly closing activities
• Coordinate IT requirements & support implementation of IT process improvements
• Handling special reporting requests from regional office
Key experience we are looking for:
• Higher professional education in Finance/Accounting
• 10+ years in Finance with international companies
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch (German would be a bonus)
• Used to work closely with various departments in the business to ensure appropriate data is available and readily accessible
• Able to work independently
• Experienced ERP user (Navision is a pre)
• Professional in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
The company will offer:
• Temporary full-time position in a challenging international environment.
• Competitive salary package.
If you would like to discuss this exciting position, call the FMK Consulting team – Monica, Frank or Georgie on +44 (0)1273 720 599 or send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (This is just.co) and we will come back to you straight away.
If you are German Speaking please call Mónica Ballesteros on +34 633670629and she will go over the position with you
|Salary||Competitive salary package.|