JOBS IN THE FRESH PRODUCE INDUSTRY
We are the premier recruitment agency for fresh produce jobs UK and Worldwide.
Fresh Produce Account Manager / Trader
West Midlands , UK
Account Manager, Trader, Trading Manager, UK Sales Manager
FMK Consulting are looking for talented fresh produce traders to join a well known and highly successful Fresh Produce company based in the Midlands. This role is working for a leading Fresh Produce company that work closely with suppliers worldwide to source premium quality fresh produce. They distribute to the whole of the UK and into the EU fresh produce sector, wholesalers, distributors, packers, processors etc. Due to continued growth and success they are now seeking an experienced Fresh produce Account Manager / Trading professional to join our team.
If you are an ambitious and dedicated trader, this is a fantastic role in which you can take on a new challenge with a growing, successful company.
Joining a business that is committed to providing opportunities for innovation and growth, if you have the drive for success you will have plenty of chances to progress your career, increase your salary and take advantage of ongoing training opportunities.
As a Trader, you will be responsible for selling our food produce to businesses.
Joining a growing vibrant and ambitious team, you will focus on understanding customer needs and building long term relationships. This will be achieved through developing an understanding of customers’ businesses, having an understanding of the challenges of supply vs demand within fresh produce, effectively negotiating prices and ensuring a first class standard of service delivered at all times.
To be considered for this role you must have the following knowledge and experience….
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in fresh produce trading (sales/purchasing), Exotics an advantage
- You would have had experience in a customer focused role
- You would be a team player mentality
- Have excellent negotiation and organisational abilities.
- Language skills would be an advantage but not essential.
- Self-driven and positive, as an Account Manager, you must have brilliant interpersonal, numerical and communication skills, both over the phone for day to day trading and face-to-face for visiting.
- Previous experience in a trader/account manager role is essential as is the ability to bring trading experience and skills with you.
Other Duties Visits to the warehouse, customers, suppliers, Trade shows The duties and responsibilities in this role profile are not exhaustive.
Package £30,000- £60,000 DOE Plus Car Allowance and bonus (uncapped)
Salary is negotiable and extra incentives are offered depending on the level you come in at.
Please contact Frank or Georgina +44 (0) 1273 720599 or +44 (0)7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the companyFor more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F1021