JOBS IN THE FRESH PRODUCE INDUSTRY
We are the premier recruitment agency for fresh produce jobs UK and Worldwide.
Fresh Produce Sales Manager ( UK Supermarkets)
business development, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Retail Sales, sales, Sales Manager, UK Sales Manager
A successful Fresh Produce Grower are looking for Sales professionals to join their UK team. Due to recent growth and success, they are looking to expand their supply and customer base.
As part of this continued expansion and success, they are looking for ambitious and talented sales people to sell fresh produce into UK retailers with the full back up of the company’s comprehensive current supply chain.
Therefore, they have asked FMK Consulting to recruit for them two experienced fresh produce Sales Manager with a strong understanding of the UK retail market and / or European retail market.
For this role as UK Sales Manager, they are looking for someone who has a background in new business development and sales management in the UK…. They are looking for someone to bring in and develop and major UK Retail account.
The Sales Manager will need to have several years’ experience in selling to UK fresh produce customers – It is ideal that you would have existing customers and the ability to develop more. You would be joining a small but dynamic team currently enjoying tremendous growth and as such a busy office where a ‘team player’ is essential.
Your track record of sales (in whatever fresh produce category) would be excellent together with your account management and communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To bring in new business and develop any business with UK Retailers.
- To manage the day-to-day running of the customers’ account
- To manage and analyse all the customer’s commercial data, and drive any change necessary for the overall benefit from the conclusions drawn
- To recognize the responsibility that the account manager has the greatest chance to influence how the customer perceives the company, and manages that responsibility effectively
- To be the principle point of commercial contact for the customer and undertake the activities necessary
- To ensure good communication of information pertinent to the customer, both internally and externally
- Has the ability to identify marketing opportunities, manage marketing funds and engage with the Insight team where needed
- To ensure we are continually ensuring that the needs and expectations of the customer are being managed
- To work closely with the MD on price negotiations, and ensuring margin targets are being met
Please apply if you have the following experience :
- Fresh Produce Industry knowledge
- Excellent Sales experience in a Fresh Produce company
- New Business development experience
- Proven Sales / Account Management experience with at least 1 of the major UK Retailers.
- Experience in market data analysis & customer account management
- Strong negotiator with great relationship building
- Ability to manage difficult situations and positively influence outcome
- Excellent communicator with adept IT
Salary will depend on experience.
Please contact Georgina or Frank on 01273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.For more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F1204