Fresh Produce Trader / Sales Manager
Overall – our client are very open on level and would welcome a conversation with any experienced traders in the area.
You will work with your previous Sales / Trading experience, communication and rapport building skills to form lasting relationships with customers. You will have an eye for sales opportunities and understand what is needed to develop and grow in a Trading role…. You will be able to use your experience and relationships to help drive the business forward and help grow the top and bottom lines for the business.
The ideal candidate will have fresh produce trading experience. You will have a proven track record of delivering sales and new business with non retail customers.
This role would consist of trading across a number of different Fresh Produce categories, or across categories you have existing relationships with that you can develop within this business.
Sourcing great quality produce at a good price to not only ensure satisfied customers but repeat business with your contacts.
The current push is to understand both customers and suppliers better to ensure requirements are best on both ends and a symbiotic trading relationship can be established. This will further growth for the business and enable it to be maintained.
- We are looking for someone with the following experience:-
- Experience trading in fruit ideally, other produce would be considered but fruit is a definite advantage.
- Strong exposure to a Sales and / or Trading environment within the Fresh Produce Industry
- Ideally you would have a book of contacts to bring to the business on both supply and customer side which you can continue to develop.
- Strong Sales acumen
- You would have excellent telephone manner
- You will be a team player and have a good ‘can-do’ attitude.
- IT Skills
Please contact Georgina on +44 (0) 1273 720 599 or Frank on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.
For more information please call us on 01273 720599
or email us at email@example.com
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F11
Apply for Job