A International Fresh Produce company, the largest Cooperative in Spain, UK satellite based in Spalding are looking for a experienced Import Administrator to join their team.
The Imports Administrator role is pivitol for both Procurement, logistics and Sales and must understand the complexities of Brexit and the requirements needed to get the product from Spain to the UK.
Therefore the Imports Administrator must be fluent in Spanish (as well as English).
- Work with customers to resolve issues and provide information required; commodity codes, duty rates, tariffs, quotas, licences
- Work closely with procurement and commercial teams to support all aspects of customs within the business
- Manage customs documentation and ensure compliance at all times
- Data management and data entry using the ERP system
- Maintain records in line with requirements for HMRC
- Ensuring that correct documentation is raised to achieve payment without delay.
- Preparing and raising of company’s sales invoices in the style and currency to achieve Customs clearance and payment.
- To despatch the goods on the date specified on the order acknowledgement.
- Matching import entries received from HRMC with the clearance instructions given to the broker.
- Checking that the entry details match the clearance instructions.
- Providing Forwarding agents with clearance instructions for goods imported into the UK General Admin: Updating Spreadsheets, Filing, Scanning
- Checking Worklist daily for items, quantity, and order status
- Create picking lists and shipping documents from SAP System and where necessary edit to suit customer requirements.
- Raising export sales and freight and insurance invoices.
- Raising Company Freight Insurance invoices on SAP (Billing).
- Create and amend Billing documents
- Knowledge of Import / Export procedures
- Spanish Speaking
- Understand the complexities of Brexit and the requirements needed
- A knowledge of customs regulations, export documentation and import regulations of overseas countries.
- Computer literacy in SAP, word, excel and Outlook e-mail systems.
- Good telephone manner.
- Tenacity and invention to get the job done in difficult circumstances.
- Ability to cope under heavy workload in a high intensity pressured environment.
- Positivity & flexibility are key requirements.
- Fresh Produce / Food / FMCG exposure advantageous
- Experience within a commercial / customs focused position
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and administration skills
- A high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- High level of Microsoft Office proficiency and experience with stock management systems
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience on 01273 720599. Please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||Imports Administrator|
|Job Type||Full Time|