A leading Fresh Produce company in Maidstone are looking for a experienced Insight Manager to join their team!
This is a great chance to join a well known and highly respected player in the Fruit Industry
Key Performance Areas
- Take ownership for further developing the Category & Insight relationship with several key Retail Customers and drive category growth for everyone’s mutual benefit.
- Support the Head of Category & Insight with market performance analysis, translating Category & Shopper data into actionable insights.
- Update & maintain database accuracy, create then update Weekly & Monthly Reports-extensively utilising your Excel skill sand attention to detail.
- Using Epos & Kantar sales performance systems to extract data & generate insights.
- Compiling EPOS data accurately and methodically into detailed Excel analysis spreadsheets.
- Creating & utilising Excel Pivot tables & vlookupson a daily basis- Therefore, Excel proficiency is important.
- Creating Summary Reports outlining market share performance from Epos, Kantar and raw data.
- Circulate within the company and to retail customers,highlighting and explaining key take-outs.
- Preparing bespoke detailed analysis as required, exploring several aspects of the Market / Retailer performance for internal and external review. For example, tracking and explaining category share movements,whilst identifying ways to unlock future growth.
- Ability to confidently present & articulate your analysis at both retail customers and internal meetings.
- Operating with the gravitas to influence your stakeholders through your knowledge, enthusiasm and passion for fresh food.
- Compiling Monthly Board Pack of performance stats including Market Vols & company Share %.
- Retail Store visits as required –to assess / record product display / marketing approach employed at POP.
- Understand ranging challenges and monitor availability.
- Feedback your assessment internally and to your key customers.
- Analysis of in-store Promo activity and providing rationale to shape future activity plans.
- Recording of historical retail pricing& highlighting the key changes observed.
- British Summer Fruit data analysis- tracking the company Vol% share and communicating internally.
- Provision of weekly top-line Demand Forecast, taking multiple factors into consideration.
- Ensuring timely & appropriate communication with internal stakeholders including Channel Manager’s and the Sales Director.
- Market Research projects -support the creation and management of research projects to better understand Shoppers or Consumers.
- Help identify actionable insights and category opportunities.
- Broaden your industry knowledge by attending IGD / Kantar / FPJ / Organic conferences etc.
- Regular project work which will extensively involve the use of Excel and data analysis.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Ideally you’ll already have around 4years experience working in a comparable Category / Insight role within FMCG or Produce-working directly with major Retail customers.
- Demonstrate a track record of pro-actively building positive working relationships with key customer contacts -interacting with customers in a professional, credible and timely manner.
- Familiarity with Kantar & IRI data systems and metrics would be advantageous.
- Highly analytical and numerate individual with strong IT skills,including Advanced Excel and experience of making frequent Powerpoint presentations.
- Work with high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and the diligence to double-check work before sharing.
- Strong organisational / planning skills, prioritisation and efficient time management to meet frequent deadlines.Delivering prompt responses to all service requests.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to relate to others and be a positive influence within your team.
- Ability to work well as part of a broader cross-functional team, encompassing colleagues across the professional, operational and cultural spectrum.
- Strong appreciation of all business needs and adopt a resourceful/ creative approach to providing category or business solutions.
- Ability to identify needs, see & articulate opportunities and recommend the appropriate course of action to capitalise.
- Well-developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to tailor your approach to meet the needs of each audience.
Reporting to :
Head of Category and Insight
Please contact Frank or Georgina on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||Insight Manager|