Our client is based in Durban, South Africa. They have recently diversified into Fresh Produce and made a major investment into a Farming operation in Turkey (Top Fruit & Cherry). They aim to become major players both in the domestic and international market .
They wish to establish a Trading platform in the EU or UK to sell a full range of Fresh Produce initially from Turkey and South Africa into the Retail and non-Retail Market .
To this end they are looking to recruit an experienced Fresh Produce Sales professional to play a key part , to help source and primarily sell products into the Domestic and International Markets.
As a Sales professional you will use your skills and experience to create a customer base to benefit from integrated supply out of Turkey and South Africa.
Main Areas of Involvement
- You will be directly involved in the Sales strategy of the company.
- Prepare reports on Sales and Budget
- Develop and implement an Operational plan and provide forecasting
- Develop and maintain good professional relationships with main accounts, stakeholders and strategic partners of the company.
- Analyse and develop business opportunities for geographic markets.
- Monitor sales plans to achieve
Key Business objectives.
- Provide clear business channels for new products.
- Maintain efficient relationships with all International Customers.
- Assist stakeholders with Technical back up and project implementation for all marketing strategies.
- You need good judgement and an ability to develop rapport with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Flexibility to travel to different countries as needed.
- Fluency in English (essential) and other EU languages (desired).
The Key Attributes
- A minimum of five years experience in a similar role
- Proven sales ability into all sectors of the Market Place.
- Proven capability in Fresh Produce Procurement / Sourcing.
- Experience from within the Fresh Produce Industry
- Contracts in South Africa within this Industry would be advantage
- Knowledge of international markets within this Industry is essential
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact Frank or Georgina +44 (0) 1273 720599 or +44 (0)7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||International Commercial Manager, International Sales|
|Location||South Africa or UK / EU|