Are you looking to develop your career in Sales?
Are you looking to strengthen your understanding of the wonderful world of Fresh Produce?
Then this is the position for you!
FMK Consulting are looking for a ambitious Sales driven candidate with a thirst to learn, develop and grow in their next career step. A leading international Fresh Produce company is looking to add to their already successful Sales and Commercial team with a Junior Sales Manager. This is a incredible chance to learn the trade from the masters …. We would just want the candidate to have some understanding of the Fresh Produce Industry and a definite Sales / commercial acumen
Overall this is a impressive opportunity to grow in your career; You would be joining a business that is committed to providing opportunities for innovation and growth and as well as this, you will be apart of a vibrant Sales and Trading team who will help you develop your Sales skills and focus on understanding customer needs and building long term relationships in the Industry. This will be achieved through developing an understanding of customers’ businesses, having an understanding of the challenges of supply vs demand within fresh produce, effectively negotiating prices and ensuring a first class standard of service delivered at all times.
If you have the drive for success you will have plenty of chances to progress your career, increase your salary and take advantage of ongoing training opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Apart from your talent in Sales, we would expect the successful candidate to be enthusiastic and hardworking….
- It would be expected you have a minimum of one or two years experience in a similar role.
- Ideally you would have previous experience within a Commercial or Sales Department from the fresh produce or similar Industry
- You will be trained in the role, but some previous knowledge of the Fresh Produce Wholesale Industry would be ideal.
- A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to prioritise work loads and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High standard of numeracy
- Exceptional statistical analysis skills
- Excellent PC skills and proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel is essential
- Other language skills would be beneficial
- You would be outgoing with the ability to get on with people from customer to supplier level – Overall we would expect you to have a natural ability to build relationships
- Reliable and flexible attitude
This could be your incredible chance to start a long career within the Industry… Send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or call Frank or Georgina on 07734 861 080 / 01273 720 599 to discuss this opportunity.
|Job Category||Junior Commercial, Junior Sales, Junior Sales Executive, Junior Sales Manager, Sales, Sales Manager|