Our client is a successful Fresh Produce trading organisation based in Shropshire – Our client is a major Global player in the Fresh Produce Trade based in the UK.
They are International growers, Importers, packers and distributors to both Retail and Non-Retail outlets in UK and EU. Their main products are Citrus and Grape but they have volume across other categories.
They are a grower owned business who offer a direct low cost supply to EU Retailers. They source Stone Fruit, Grape and Cherries, Citrus and Berries with both Northern and Southern hemisphere suppliers. They are looking for ambitious, sales orientated and highly motivated candidates to join their team in a Sales / Commercial or Trading role.
They are looking to develop existing and new business with the appointment of a Junior Sales / Trading Manager, Sales and Procurement of product utilising negotiation and communication skills with growers and clients alike.
You will be assisting the MD with the growth of existing business, developing new business accounts to include new product areas and new customers within the UK & EU Retail and Non retail markets.
You will be working closely with the business, constantly ensuring the actions that are being taken are in their best interest.
This is a opportunity for a person currently in a junior position in Sales or similar or even looking to change directions looking for their next career step.
You will be a fast learner, enthusiastic with a healthy product knowledge, excellent communication skills and an insatiable drive to succeed.
If you have the drive for success you will have plenty of chances to progress your career, increase your salary and take advantage of ongoing training opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Apart from your talent in Sales, we would expect the successful candidate to be enthusiastic and hardworking….
- It would be expected you have a minimum of one or two years experience in a similar role.
- Ideally you would have previous experience within a Commercial or Sales Department from the fresh produce or similar Industry
- You will be trained in the role, but some previous knowledge of the Fresh Produce Wholesale Industry would be ideal.
- A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to prioritise work loads and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High standard of numeracy
- Exceptional statistical analysis skills
- Excellent PC skills and proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel is essential
- Other language skills would be beneficial
- You would be outgoing with the ability to get on with people from customer to supplier level – Overall we would expect you to have a natural ability to build relationships
- Reliable and flexible attitude
This could be your incredible chance to start a long career within the Industry… Send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or call Frank or Georgina on 07734 861 080 / 01273 720 599 to discuss this opportunity.
|Job Category||Junior Commercial, Junior Commercial Manager, Junior Sales, Junior Sales Executive, Sales, Sales Executive|