JOBS IN THE FRESH PRODUCE INDUSTRY
We are the premier recruitment agency for fresh produce jobs UK and Worldwide.
Line Leader (Fresh Produce / Food)
Staplehurst, Kent, UK
Line Leader, Line Supervisor
Our clients are a successful family owned Fresh Produce business based in Kent. They are continuously growing and have a reputation for innovation and quality products. They are growers and packers of English Top and Stone Fruit and predominately supply the UK Supermarkets.
Reporting to: Head of Production
- Oversee the running of the production line and the production team.
- Lead motivate and develop the production team, to ensure planned output requirements/quality standards are met
- Ensure all health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Review team performance regularly to identify areas for improvement, and encourage and support individual team members
- Work alongside the Head of Production to ensure that targets e.g. for line efficiency’s, quality and wastage are met.
- Ensure all site Quality, Housekeeping & Hygiene standards are achieved or exceeded.
- Ensure regular communication/briefing to provide the production team with the relevant information to carry out their role to the maximum effect.
- Contribute to the planning, organisation, operation and installation of all new processes and equipment within the factory
- Help to maintain a clean and safe work place
- Investigate and report all incidents
- Manufacture and pack products on the production line as necessary
- Suggest and help implement any cost-saving ideas or improvements
- Maintain a high level of quality with a focus on zero defects.
- Report any equipment faults
- Carrying out QA checks and filling in QA records
- Work as part of a team on the production line as required.
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Team player
- Strong people management skills
- Quality focused
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to give instructions and allocate work
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Experience of working on a food production line
- Some practical understanding of production machinery would be beneficial with a willingness to learn.
Please apply only if you have experience in a similar role
Please only apply if you can get near Staplehurst in Kent. (Please check this before applying)
Please contact the FMK Consulting team to discuss the role and your experience.
Please send over a CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the companyFor more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F42