Our clients are a successful family owned Fresh Produce business based in Kent. They are continuously growing and have a reputation for innovation and quality products. They are growers and packers of English Top and Stone Fruit and predominately supply the UK Supermarkets.
The Day job:
- Checking products on the production line for quality.
- Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels.
- Reporting machine faults.
- Adjusting machine settings if trained to do so.
- Keeping machines and production areas clean during your shift.
- Movement of packaged items around the warehouse using pallet trolleys.
- Frequent standing for long periods of time.
- Maintaining a safe work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Working in a fast, efficient and controlled manner.
- Ensure the smooth running of the production line.
- Packing of the product and ensure it is labelled correctly for distribution.
- Working well as part of a team to ensure the product is dispatched on time.
- Make sure that health and safety regulations are always adhered to.
Experience in a similar role is essential
- Team player
- Strong people management skills
- Quality focused
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to give instructions and allocate work
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Experience of working on a food production line
- Some practical understanding of production machinery would be beneficial with a willingness to learn.
- Please apply only if you have experience in a similar rolePlease contact the FMK Consulting team to discuss the role and your experience.Please send over a CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
Please note: You will need access to a car to travel to this location.
The good stuff.
- Opportunity to develop
- On site parking
- Free Apples
|Salary||up to £11.20ph DOE|