We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer
Do you want to be a part of something that might just change the world? We are working with one of the UK’s top fruit growers who are looking for a experienced Engineer to join their Fresh Produce business in Kent.
Our client are is one of the largest top fruit growers in the UK with over 100 years of farming history. They are not done yet and are continuing growing and have doubled in size already this year.
The Day Job:
- Implement preventative maintenance measures and carry out regular servicing as required.
- Trouble shoot and provide advice to machine operators.
- Repair and update machines taking production requirements into consideration.
- Train, in conjunction with the Operational Trainer, production staff on new and existing equipment as required.
- Ensure that all MHE is maintained in line with service requirements specified by the manufacturer and is repaired as required allowing for operational requirements.
- Perform other maintenance duties as required.
- Supervising contracted staff.
- Maintain appropriate engineering/maintenance records to ensure legal compliance and maintain inventory of equipment repairs.
- Maintain glass and plastic check monthly.
- Maintain record of works done and service sheets.
- Responsible in an advisory capacity for use of machinery and potential hazards.
- Responsible for personal safety when working with machinery in the company premises.
- Train new production staff on safe use of machinery.
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol.
- Ensuring that health and safety policies, and legislation are adhered to.
- Maximise own contribution to the business to deliver unbeatable value to both internal and external customers.
- Build and maintain relationships within and across teams.
What were actually looking for:
– A self-starter who doesn’t mind working both in a team and independently
– Natural problem solver
– Someone with handyman experience in maintaining and fixing problems to a high stand and efficiently.
– 2+ years in a junior engineer/maintenance role
Please contact Frank or Georgie on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||Maintenance Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|