The UK Cherry season is nearly upon us and it looks like a great crop! Our client is one of the leading growers and importers of Cherries in the UK and they have asked us to find a number of Key workers to join the team! This is an interim position (8 weeks; Late June to mid-August).
They are looking for a Operations Coordinator : Stock and Packhouse
This candidate will be responsible to ensure stock is efficiently moved around the site, labelled after grading, stored in correct cold store locations. Picking for despatch, receipt at Goods in and all things stock.
This is a ‘Boots on the ground’ role not behind a desk!
Location ; Sittingbourne
Salary (8 Weeks) £700 pwk.
- Help supervise running of Grader
- Order Staff from Agency
- Manage internal Stock movements
- Liase with Commercial, Operations and Quality teams to ensure orders are packed within time frame.
- Help stack and scan pallets when necessary.
- Manage Box stocks and crate levels.
- Ensure safe working conditions on-site.
- Check on-site cleaning and order day to day consumables.
- Record on the company system Downtime tracker and daily run rates.
- Encourage a culture of ‘First Time Right’ and Continuous Improvement with your Team
Please send a CV if you have the experienced required for this position. Experience working in a similar Industry (Fruit or Food) would be highly advantageous.
Please contact Frank or Georgina +44 (0) 1273 720599 or +44 (0)7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Salary||£700 / per week|