This is a exciting position to join a well known and incredibly respected UK Fruit business. This position will be based in their offices in Maidstone , Kent.
As the Operations Process and Systems Champion you will be joining this wonderful business to support the business unit in the way it works: analysing processes and performance data, presenting improvement ideas and leading projects to optimise operational performance. Utilising our ERP to support operational best practice and drive this company to work in the most efficient way possible.
You will be pivotal in helping them meet new challenges proactively as this wonderful business continues to be an industry leading grower cooperative, packhouse and marketing organisation.
The successful candidate will enjoy problem solving, working with a broad range of stakeholders and making positive business-wide improvements. You will be able to deploy analytical and technical skills, supporting current workflows and working with our operational teams to align their end-to-end activity. Some experience of production or manufacturing would be ideal.
- Analyse processes and performance data to drive continuous improvement within the business
- Working in the Operations team enabling the company to implement and support its main business ERP and supporting applications in a production and warehousing context
- Working with 3rd party and internal development and project teams to develop and implement applications
- Establish and manage a robust set of detailed performance analysis reports
- Enabling the business to react to operational business change and challenges in a coordinated and efficient manner
- To enable operations users at BG to be able carry out their duties using our core ERP system and supporting applications
- Identify system/workflow changes to optimise business processes and anticipating impact of change.
- Implement systems processes to complement operational best practice. A Process driven systems support approach to workflow improvement.
- Ensure developments on core business systems are tested and implemented appropriately
- Implement new workflows and processes across all operational functions
- Analyse data and activities using reporting tools (Business Objects) and production systems
- Provide first-line support for operational queries; getting to the root causes of issues and providing solutions and ways forward for improved future results
Experience and Competencies
• Excellent communicator and good documentation skills
• Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills
• Logical and systematic
• Ability to interact with any level of staff with confidence and clarity
• Results driven
• Change management skills
• 3+ years of experience in System or Business Analysis or similar
• Worked with ERP or integrated systems, ideally in a manufacturing or production
• Successful implementation of new processes and applications into wider business
• Quickly assimilates new knowledge, and comfortable using data to analyse user
and system behaviour, highlighting problems and providing solutions
Key Skills and Technologies
1. Must have
a. Data querying or analysis.
b. Business analyst skills (requirements gathering, process mapping & spec
a. Prophet ERP ideal, but any ERP or integrated system (WMS, MRP, etc.)
b. Business Objects/Crystal Reports
c. Lean manufacturing
Reports to: Site Manager
Cooperates with: Systems teams, Production, Allocation and Warehousing Heads,
Department Champions and other business users
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience on 01273 720599. Please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||ERP, Operations Process and Systems Champion, Systems Manager|
|Salary||Competitive DOE + Benefits|