A leading Fresh Produce player are looking for a Packaging Assistant for their innovative Packaging team. The role will be based in their head office in Kent.
Key Performance Areas
- Deliver Packaging Artwork FTP dates on time.
- Ensure Shop front web and Packaging Extranet is up to date.
- Assist in Packaging projects which will remove cost from the business.
- Coordinate Artwork to printers including cutter guide submission and briefing forms.
- Reconcile invoices against Artworks and prepare for payment within agreed deadlines
- Rationalise, where possible, packaging substrates/types within the business.
- Provide forecasting information to suppliers in preparation for annual packaging needs
- Develop and maintain a transparent Database on company Packaging processes, types and specifications.
- Co-ordinate Packaging trials for Head of Packaging.
- Reporting on Packaging Projects.
- Assist in Environmental reporting.
- To complete sample requests from the wider business.
- Any other reasonable duties as may be required to fulfil the needs of the role.
- It would be advantageous if you have had experience in a Packaging (or similar) position, ideally in a FMCG Company
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to react to issues and troubleshoot problems.
- Focused and the ability to multitask while meeting deadlines.
- A logical thinker with analytical skills.
- Computer literate.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Exposure to Food factory environment.
- Strong appreciation of our business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with
solutions to their challenges
You will report to the Head of Packaging
Please call Frank or Georgie to discuss the position on 01273 720599 or send over a CV to email@example.com and someone will give you a call back ASAP