A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Packhouse Administration Manager to join a successful Fruit business in Kent.
Our client is a well-known, major fruit grower, packer, importer, and distributor to UK retailers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a lively team and making a key contribution to their business.
The Packhouse Admin Manager will be running the Admin Team in the Packhouse and they will be expected to be ‘hands on’ in the admin team as well as providing sound leadership and management to ensure quality product output, accuracy, and consistency in Packhouse processes and documentation.
The Packhouse Administration Manager will supervise the administration team members and ensure that the daily office operation is performed in a seamless and efficient manner. The Manager will train and evaluate admin team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, generally ensure the office reports smoothly and efficiently.
We are looking for a candidate with strong people management skills, experience working in a busy FMCG Packhouse, experience communicating packing instructions to packhouse based on customer requirements and QC allocations, Booking Haulage, Monitoring arrivals and dispatches , Processing orders and so on.
To succeed as a PAM you must run a stream-lined office operations to maximise quality and efficiency, you should be analytical, knowledgeable and organised with a proactive attitude and strong leadership skills.
We are looking for someone with the following experience: –
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Proficiency with office systems
- Ability to plan for and track multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate at all levels to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Be Professional, assertive, and self-motivated.
- Able to work to tight timescales, managing priorities and pressure.
- Understand and have administrative experience of how a Packhouse works preferably within Fresh Produce / FMCG sector.
- Similar experience in a Packhouse production (FMCG) environment, ideally Fresh Produce
- Good numerical and planning skills.
- Able to work under minimum supervision while meeting the set targets & deadlines.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual would be advantageous
- Must have Microsoft office experience, especially with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- People management experience is essential and must be proven throughout your career
- Ideally you would have experience communicating packing instructions to packhouse based on customer requirements and QC allocations, Monitoring arrivals and despatches, Processing orders.
- An understanding of a Fruit packing facility would be advantageous
Please contact Frank or Georgie on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Salary||Competitive + Benefits|