A exciting role has come up with a well known Fresh Produce company in Kent. They are looking for a Plants Administrator to join their offices in Maidstone, Kent.
- To manage the co-operative’s plant orders for plant materials, including its distribution, throughout the process and, specifically prepare all the documentation for the annual plant orders and circulate it to all growers.
- Collect and manage all grower plant orders, facilitating interchanges between growers if required.
- Being responsible for all order collation, data entry and validation.
- Accurate maintenance of all plant orders and provide reports and pivot tables from the gathered data and make them available to regular relevant personnel and stakeholders.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with relevant personnel in the company and DEMEA
- Confirm all grower orders to all relevant parties.
- Assist growers with their plant claims through the process, ensuring that the company has oversight.
- Provide all relevant parties with metrics on plant supply to review YOY performance, quality complaints and other matters associated with plant supply
- Oversee grower cropping declarations of proprietary material in line with the grower license agreements; and,
- Oversee the grower license agreements to ensure they are annually updated with the latest cropping areas
- Collation, data entry and validation of all plant orders.
- Provide regular data updates to relevant personnel and stakeholders;
- Under the direction of the Planning Manager and General Manager, build, test and implement new administrative procedures and ways of working; and,
- Liaise with various stakeholders to review the plant orders, their accuracy and their ability to meet the quantities of fruit required
- Friendly, outgoing and positive personality;
- Good time management and IT skills, including being proficient in using Word, Excel,
- Outlook, Teams and Powerpoint;
- Well-developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of colleagues and partner personnel
- Must be able to quickly develop a grower-focussed attitude;
- Able to work unsupervised and to work with colleagues across professional, operational and cultural boundaries;
- Has a proactive approach and provide prompt responses to all service requests;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required
- Ability to present data and information in a simple way for a non-technical audience
Reports to: Planning Manager
Send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or call Frank or Georgina on 07734 861 080 / 01273 720 599 to discuss this opportunity.
|Job Category||Administration, Agricultural Graduate, Plants Administrator|