A successful Fresh Produce company are looking for a Process Analyst to join their team in Kent. The successful Process Analyst would have a good understanding of process and continual improvement methodology preferably within a Fresh Produce, Food or FMCG Company.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Monitoring the systems and processes that are in place for the planning activities
- Highlighting risks and opportunities to the Planning Team, the company and it’s stakeholders for new ways of working, cost savings and efficiency adjustments.
- Working with cross-functional teams to design, develop and implement flexible solutions to aid business efficiency, drive process improvements and support continuous improvement
- Produce operational information, reports and metrics to share with other departments within the business as and when required
- Maintaining accurate and relevant master static data for reporting, metrics and analytical datasets
- Research (in collaboration with IT) external software, systems and controls which would benefit the planning functions of our client.
- Work in collaboration with IT (where necessary) and with Growers, Retail and other external parties to develop systems and software to improve efficiency and/or accuracy
- Establish/create reports to enable tracking the performance, as requested
- Research, recommend, develop and maintain the systems and processes to enable the successful and efficient execution of the planning aspects of the company, reporting to Operational Systems Manager
- Establish and continue developing supply planning, demand planning and MRP processes, tools and ways of working supported by the IT systems.
- Research and review new technologies, innovation and new ways of working into the Planning team and all associated stakeholders.
- Identify and lead improvement initiatives (systems, processes, people).
- Using clear analysis and statistics to recommend supply chain changes
- Establish and maintain master data records to enable recollection, analysis and effective business decisions
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 years related experience in data analysis and process analysis
- Good understanding of process and continual improvement methodology
- Preferably experience in fresh produce or similar sectors
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Highly developed influencing and collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and confidence to work with numbers
- Knowledge of forecasting & planning system
If you would like to discuss this position, call the FMK Consulting team – Frank or Georgie on 01273 720599 or send over a CV to email@example.com and we will come back to you straight away.
|Job Category||Data Anlayst, Process Analyst|
|Salary||Competitive + Benefits|