JOBS IN THE FRESH PRODUCE INDUSTRY
We are the premier recruitment agency for fresh produce jobs UK and Worldwide.
Our client a a well established and successful Fresh Produce company based in Kent. They are looking for a Procurement Administrator to join their team due to expansion within their Procurement department.
Ideally, they are looking for someone with Spanish Language skills.
Within the role, you will be involved with the following –
- You will be apart of the Procurement team- supporting decisions
- Claim processing
- Stock control / evaluation / rotation
- QC liaison
- Incoming and outgoing stock control
- Proactive problem solving
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Evidence of extensive experience working in a comparable role, preferably within the Food or Fresh Produce industry.
- Proven Administration skills
- Spanish speaker — both written and conversational
- Excel skills — intermediate/advanced level
- Ability to anticipate potential problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and flexible attitude
- Strong organisation skills
The location is Kent
Please contact Georgina Kinsella on 01273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive and the Job Holder will be expected to carry out any duties as required by their respective Manager and the needs of the customer.For more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F61