Job Objectives and Responsibilities
To deliver a fast, efficient and effective supply chain process to internal stakeholders and suppliers, ensuring that the company has adequate stock to match customer orders and that any issues identified are escalated.
- Day to day running of the stock control system, which will include verifying supply orders and any top ups and raising any identified issues with relevant Buyers.
- Ensure all consignments are correctly set up on the system according to relevant protocols, that all invoices are processed in a timely fashion and with due attention to the claims tracker.
- Responsible for managing any raw material rejections and arranging replacement of stock to ensure customer orders are met.
- Process incoming Production Orders, ensuring correct rates are paid to factory for production and working collaboratively with production teams to impart knowledge, develop staff skills and manage waste within the business.
- Monitor stock levels, making sure that daily raw material stock levels match the customer orders and scheduling raw material arrivals to meet factory needs, making sure any issues or discrepancies of stock are resolved promptly and efficiently.
- Establish Procurement strategy for products under guidance from the Senior Procurement Manager in line with business objectives
- Establish effective working relationships with the supply base, notifying suppliers of possible claims/rejections in a prompt manner.
- Provide ad hoc reports as and when required.
First-rate stakeholder management is a fundamental to success of all projects/ workstreams.
Your key relationships will include, but are not limited to:
• Stock & Admin Manager
• Procurement Team
• Raw Materials
• Preparation and Assembly productions teams
- Day to Day Operations – Responsible for running of stock control system, ensuring that we have adequate stock to match customer orders and that any issues identified are escalated.
- Strategy and planning –Assist with the delivery of daily stock plans, working under the direction of the Stock and Admin Manager to ensure Production team has the stock required in a timely manner.
- Stakeholder Management – Develop, nurture and maintain good relationship with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, growers and other relevant third parties
Person Specification and Skill Requirements
- Understands the retail environment and demonstrates a knowledge of supply chain process.
- Able to influence and build effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Confident and resilient communicator with good negotiation skills.
- Independent with a self-organised approach and the ability to plan a workload and support other members of
the team. Good time management is essential.
- Attentive to detail and administratively self-sufficient.
Specific Knowledge & Experience
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- The ability to speak other European languages, especially Spanish, is desirable.
- Computer literate – at ease with IT software including all packages of Microsoft Office.
- Excel skill essential.
- Navision experience desirable.
Company initiatives and compliance
- There is a requirement to travel within the UK and overseas. This includes travel to other Company or off-site
meeting locations from time to time.
- To comply with all legal and statutory requirements applicable to the role.
- All individuals are expected to be flexible in undertaking the duties and responsibilities attached to their job and may be asked to perform other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of their job and their level of responsibility.
- Support company initiatives and always demonstrate company values.
- Take responsibility for the Health & Safety of yourself and other, whilst at work and to comply with the company’s policies and legislation.
- All individuals are expected to maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in appropriate learning and development activities.
- Participate in training and personal development activities as required.
- To adhere to all Group and Company Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks and duties as required by the Company.
Key Performance Indicators:
The below are companywide KPIs, and it is responsibility of every employee to ensure that they are achieved:
• H&S (no RIDDORs, accident frequency 10% reduction YOY, 100% accident investigation and reporting)
• Waste meets budget targets
• Labour cost meets budget targets
• Customer audits – no departmental major NCs
• Customer service level (99.9%)
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience on 01273 720599. Please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||Administration, Procurement Administrator|
|Salary||£23,000 + Benefits|