A very exciting chance has arisen to join one of the leading Internationally recognised players in the Fresh Produce Industry… Our clients UK offices are based in Dartford Kent … They are looking for a ambitious Procurement Coordinator to join their team!
To coordinate and execute procurement plans ensuring timely and accurate loadings from sources according to customers’ needs, volume, quality and packaging. Manage continuity of supply by effective communication with all stake holders, reacting to changes to availability, sales forecasts, transit times, quality specifications. Contribute to the business sourcing strategy by continually challenging processes to gain maximum efficiencies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and schedule weekly loadings in line with customers demand and company contracted volumes.
- Effective communication with shipping lines including regular forecasts, availability confirmations and timely deliveries.
- Liaise closely with ripening facilities, ports and 3rd party service providers to ensure continuity of supply in terms of volume, specifications and product shelf life
- Active contributions to daily and weekly planning meetings.
- Liaise with Account Managers and Technical Team with regards to customer product launches, promotions, trials or de-lists.
- Produce, communicate and finalize growers and shippers’ claims within specified deadlines processing all associated invoices and credits
- Regular reviews of service levels to ensure best practice from growers and service providers (produce Scorecards, KPIs, challenge wrong behaviour)
- Maintain and update all data as required in planning files, schedules and systems.
- Through an excellent understanding of the supply chain continually challenge processes to enhance levels of performance and facilitate the achievement of company targets.
- Demonstrate good judgement, teamwork and responsibility in all company matters, ensuring that behaviour reflects the company core values and culture
- Previous experience working within a procurement / supply chain / planning role
- Professional attitude with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to perform calmly and competently in a dynamic and pressurised environment
- Previous Fresh Produce experience
- Knowledge of Rubicon or Prophet
- Language Skills
Please contact Frank or Georgina to discuss the role and your experience on 01273 720599. Please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||Procurement, Procurement Assistant, Procurement Coordinator, Procurement Manager|