A well-known and internationally successful Fresh Produce company are looking to expand their QA / Technical team with a QA Assistant
Key Performance Areas
To deal with fruit quality and labelling issues as they occur, carrying out tests and checks and ensure any failures are documented appropriately.
- Ensure that all packing area Standard Operating Procedures are being followed as required.
- Assist with the development of new packing processes and quality management procedures.
- To support operations teams and other departments where required.
- To carry out sample preparation process and assist Technical team when required.
- To have a comprehensive understanding of customer specifications and packing requirements.
- To liaise with production management and ensure that all procedures are being followed as required and all staff trained appropriately.
- To support QA manager and QA supervisors where required.
- To ensure that packed product is within customer specifications and complete required positive realise checks.
- To complete Intake quality assessments when required and send reports to suppliers daily.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Evidence of extensive experience working in a comparable role, preferably within the soft fruit industry
- Experience working in a Quality Assurance / Quality Control position
- A understand and some experience working in the Fresh Produce or Fresh Food experience
- Strong appreciation of our business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges
- Ability to relate to key client personnel in a professional and credible fashion
- Well developed personal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of employees
- Good interpersonal skills and well developed leadership and management skills
- Ability to delegate effectively and to follow-up as appropriate
- Ability to work as part of a team with colleagues across professional, operational and cultural boundaries
- Proactive approach and prompt responses to all service requests
- Ability to identify needs and issues and recommend suitable and pragmatic courses of action and solutions, adopting a risk aware approach
- Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to handle a number of tasks at once and meeting deadlines as required
- Very good organisational skills
- Good IT skills including experience of Word and Excel
Key Relationship : QA Manager
Send over a CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call Frank or Georgina on 07734 861 080 / 01273 720 599 to discuss this opportunity.
|Job Category||Quality Assurance Assistant|
|Salary||Competitive + Benenfits|