JOBS IN THE FRESH PRODUCE INDUSTRY
We are the premier recruitment agency for fresh produce jobs UK and Worldwide.
Quality Assurance (Fruit / Fresh Produce)
A well known Fresh Produce company are currently looking to expand their QA team and busy packhouse with a experienced Quality Assurance professional. As a Quality Assurance inspector , you would be working within the QA function and reporting to the Quality Manager you will need to have relevant sector experience of working with Vegetables/ Crops / Root Veg / Fresh Produce / Fruit or Citrus.
The position is based in Paddock Wood, Kent
You will be responsible for ensuring that quality is perfect from the moment the raw product arrives, whilst it is in production and until the point of dispatch. You will assess the quality of stock by carrying out visual, sensory and technical tests during different stages of the process.
Please send over a CV to apply for the position if you have the following experience / Knowledge / Skills :-
- Quality Assurance or Quality Control experience in a FMCG / Food or Produce company
- At least 1 year working with Fresh Produce in a QA / QC position
- Educated to GCSE level A,B or C (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Excellent IT Skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Previous experience working in a Packhouse / Factory environment (This is ideal, not essential)
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- A desire to develop and grow beyond this role
Please get in touch with the FMK Consulting team for more information on shifts.
Please contact Georgina or Frank on 01273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.For more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at email@example.com
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F299