We offer an excellent opportunity for a quality focused individual to join our Quality Team at one of the leading importers and packers of fresh produce in Ireland (Dublin), as a Quality Controller on a Full time basis.
Reporting to the Quality Manager.
The position of Quality Controller is part of an Outsource Service , with the rest of the team based in the UK. The ability to work independently and communicate with the UK Team and principle stakeholders is paramount. The role will primarily based within a Warehouse and Packing environment monitoring and reporting quality of product from intake through to production and dispatch.
As a Quality Controller, your duties will include but not limited to :
- Quality Inspections for incoming arrivals.
- Positive release Inspections – Verifying that the correct products and quantities are selected for the correct customers prior to dispatch. Ensuring all products selected are within the correct date range.
- Shelf life Analysis – The control and monitoring of shelf life samples from date of production until end of life, communicating any issues to managers.
- Equipment Control – Maintaining and calibration of all equipment used during the in-loading/inspection process.
The successful candidate will have some previous experience within fresh produce/quality control, work well as part of a team, excellent communication skills and have some knowledge in IT.
A flexible attitude is required/desired with working hours but expectation is 8am to 4pm . 40 hr week.
- Quality Control/Fresh Produce: 1 year (Preferred)
Please contactt the FMK Consulting team on +44 (0) 1273 720599 or +44 773486108o discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||QC, Quality, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality Controller|