JOBS IN THE FRESH PRODUCE INDUSTRY
We are the premier recruitment agency for fresh produce jobs UK and Worldwide.
A leading Fresh Produce company are looking for a enthusiastic and ambitious Sales Administrator to join their Sales team.
Our client is a Fresh Produce Importer, Packer and distributor based in Evesham. They have built up a strong supply base of growers around the Globe. Their main customers are in the non-retail, Food Service, Processors, Packing and Wholesale sectors.
Duties of the Sales Administrator:
- Claim processing / Rejections/returns
- Process Orders to their customers
- Review received orders, ensure all details correct.
- Ensure enough fruit in the pack house to fulfil orders.
- Confirm stock despatch requirements with, and release the order to the packhouse.
- Customer rejection, logged on system and shortage report
- Customer forecasting daily & weekly, updating sales forecast & factory planning team
- Stock Management
- Monitor and compare packhouse stock levels with customer ordersAdvise factory of what stock to use for specific lines, monitoring usage to ensure correct.
- Programmes with suppliers
- Raw material rejections & replacement of stock to ensure customer orders are met.
- Notify supplier of possible claim.
- Verify accuracy of data on all consignments.
- Update and input weekly prices and ensure highest degree of accuracy
- Enter manual orders onto system for non supermarket customers
- Check invoices received to ensure correct before authorising payment
- Advising stock & intake qc team of next day raw material arrivals
Qualifications/ Knowledge & Experience
Specific Knowledge & Experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of fruit and / or experience of working with short life products (preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge of a supply chain process (preferred but not essential)
- 2 years Previous experience in an admin role / customer service role essential
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Sales Ledger experience would be advantageous
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven Time management skills: Accustomed to working with and meeting time critical deadlines.
- Computer Literature – at ease with IT software including all packages of Microsoft Office, Advanced excel skill essential.
- Sharepoint experience desirable
- Attention to detail
- Technically minded
- Highly motivated
- Methodical approach to situations
Please contact Frank or Georgina +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.For more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F1511