We are working with a exciting Fresh Produce company based in the West Midlands and they are in the search of an ambitious and engaging Fresh Produce Trader or Sales Manager. They are continuously growing in success in the UK and if you have a proven track record buying and selling Fresh Produce, whatever the category…. We want to speak with you!
The Business has a well-respected and successful history of delivery fantastic results within the Non- retail sector – namely Wholesale, Foodservice and Catering sectors. Therefore, if you have this experience or something exciting to bring to the business then get in touch with us to discuss this new opportunity.
You will take on their well-entrenched customer base and expected to deliver new ones to their forever growing business! This business has a great customer base, but you will have the flexibility to build and react to new and exciting opportunities.
Overall our client is keen to speak with keen Fresh Produce Traders and Sales Manger’s to join their thriving Trading team.
This role would consist of trading across several different Fresh Produce categories, or across categories you have existing relationships with that you can develop within this business
Sourcing great quality produce at a good price to not only ensure satisfied customers but repeat business with your contacts
Trading a variety of fresh produce to UK Supermarkets or Non retail outlets such as wholesalers and foodservice companies around the country.
Understanding your customers, and ensuring their requirements are met.
Using your experience and relationships to help drive the business forward and help grow the top and bottom lines for the business
The successful candidate: –
- You would have extraordinary Sales skills, ideally working within the Fresh Produce Industry…. We would be open to any level of experience if you have some exposure to the Fruit / Fresh Produce Sales
- You will have a proven track record of delivering sales and new business in the retail or wholesale, catering and processor markets (In the UK).
- Experience trading in fruit ideally, other produce would be considered but fruit is a definite advantage.
- You would have the personality and ‘gravitas’ to be in a Sales or Business Development role….
- It would be advantageous if you have a book of contacts, both on the supply and customer side, to continue growing and developing.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent commercial acumen and communication skills!
This is a really great role to join a dynamic and rapidly growing international business
The Salary is entirely negotiable upon experience but is likely to be a basic salary + benefits+ performance bonus.
Please contact Frank or Georgina on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.
|Job Category||Sales, Sales and Purchasing, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Trader, Trading Manager, Wholesale Sales|