JOBS IN THE FRESH PRODUCE INDUSTRY
We are the premier recruitment agency for fresh produce jobs UK and Worldwide.
Junior, Junior Sales, Junior Sales Executive, Junior Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Manager
Our Client is a successful Fresh Produce Importer and Distributor who have developed their business from niche Fresh Produce products over the years to mainstream brands. After a period of rapid growth in these areas they have created distinct Business Units to further concentrate and grow particular categories. The majority of this business is with Non-Retail clients throughout the UK.
They are looking to develop existing and new business with the appointment of a Junior Sales / Trading Manager, Sales and Procurement of product utilising negotiation and communication skills with growers and clients alike.
You will be assisting with the growth of existing business, developing new business accounts to include new product areas and new customers within the UK Retail and Non retail markets.
You will be working closely with the business, constantly ensuring the actions that are being taken are in their best interest.
This is a opportunity for a person currently in a junior position in Sales or similar or even looking to change directions or looking for their next career step.
Guidance in the role and Training will be provided if / when needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will need to have excellent negotiation skills with a resilient and “can do” attitude.
- You will need natural trading ability with a good commercial insight.
- Experience in fresh produce will be a bonus (doesn’t matter if it is fruit, veg or salad) but it’s not essential.
- You must have a passion and basic knowledge of the produce industry.
- Language skills are advantageous
- You would have proven Sales or Business Development experience ideally in a similar Industry
Please contact Frank or Georgina +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.
For more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at email@example.com
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F14