A leading international Fresh Produce company in Kent are looking for a Sales Ledger Assistant.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Responsible for the timely collection of all outstanding transactions, account reconciliation & query management.
- Invoice generation, sales order correction. Receipt processing and allocation.
- Overall support to the Sales Ledger Department in various Sales Ledger/Credit control daily activities, including:
- Customer account creation
- Input of ad-hoc invoices/credits and sales order adjustments.
- Collating daily receipts, payment allocation and account reconciliation via the online bank statement.
- Query handling, including providing backing details, POD’s, Delivery notes etc.
- Sales order adjustments with internal/external liaison when required.
- Collection activity in line with Company policy and timetable
- Supermarket [Key Customers] weekly pre-invoice routine where required.
- Since job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the post holder may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above principle accountabilities
- At least 2 year’s experience within Credit Control/Sales ledger.
- Good planning, organisational and administrative skills, to enable individual workflow planning.
- Strong communication skills to be able to deal with a variety of customers and colleagues via telephone, written communication or in person.
- Good MS office ability, with Outlook, Excel & Word being essential.
- Methodical and analytical approach to account reconciliation whether customer or GL based
- Experienced within a windows based/SAP, Prophet or equivalent finance systems, with a clear understanding of invoice creation, receipts posting and data processing.
- Reports to: AP & AR Manager
Key working relationships:
- External Customers
- Grower pool
- Internal departments – All levels
Please contact Georgina or Frank on 01273 720 599 / 07734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV to email@example.com (*not co.uk or com) and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company.
|Job Category||Sales Ledger|