We have a new opportunity with a UK Importer based in Kent who has a wide portfolio of Fresh Produce : Fruit, Salads, Vegetables and Exotics. These are sold locally in Kent to Hotels, Restaurants, Caterers and a fledgling Home delivery service. The other half of the business deals mainly with core lines in Bananas and Limes on a vertically integrated supply basis. This will deal with their customers in UK and EU Wholesale.
They are committed to growth and among other positions, they are looking for a Sales Manager to join their team in North Kent. This is a SME where responsibilities are often shared to get the job done. If you do not come from a fresh produce background, the sales role is an exciting ground to learn about the fast-paced world of Fresh Produce. If you have a background in Fresh Produce sales, then you will easily fit in to a familiar range of products and customers.
- Take responsibility for local sales and UK/EU Wholesale.
- Jointly develop a sales plan covering current customers and developing new ones.
- Support Team in Sales and sales associated activity.
- Play a central role in price negotiations with customers and suppliers.
- Accurate and timely in administrative tasks.
- Track customer performance and implement new sales initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confident communicator and rapport-builder.
- Agile and dynamic with the ability to work under pressure and successfully prioritise.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated mindset and able to work independently.
- A minimum of two years sales experience (B2B) – Fresh produce desirable but not essential.
- Desirable – a knowledge of the Non-Retail sector.
- Written and spoken fluency in English (other European languages advantageous)
Send a CV over to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (just.co) to apply, or call Frank Kinsella on 07734 861080 to have a chat about the role in more detail!
|Job Category||Sales, Sales Manager|
|Location||Kent / Hybrid|
|Salary||Excellent , DOE|