Our client is a young , lively and enthusiastic company with the Directors enjoying a good reputation in the Fresh Produce Trade as importers, distributors and Packers.
They are looking for a Sales / Business Development Manager to successfully target key sectors within Non Retail, Food Service, Processors and smaller Retailers. For a Sales professional, this is a great opportunity to flourish and thrive in a friendly and energetic environment.
They are targeting the Fruit category a Senior Sales person with well rounded product experience an ability to sell into the non-Retail sector . Overall this is an opportunity to grow your career with an agile, friendly team; You would be joining a company that is committed to providing opportunities for innovation and growth. If you have the drive for success you will have plenty of chances to progress your career, increase your salary and take advantage of ongoing training opportunities.
To be considered for this role you must have the following knowledge and experience….
- Fresh Produce Sales experience. Experience in the Fresh Produce Industry must be current
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in fresh produce trading (sales/purchasing)
- Sales experience selling into Fresh Produce customers in the UK
- You would have had experience in a customer focused role
- You should have a team player mentality
- Have excellent negotiation and organisational abilities.
- Language skills would be an advantage but not essential.
- Self-driven and positive, as a Trader Sales Manager, you must have brilliant interpersonal, numerical and communication skills, both over the phone for day to day trading and face-to-face for meeting suppliers/ customers alike.
- Previous experience in a trader/ sales or similar role is essential as is the ability to bring trading experience and skills with you.
- This role requires a high degree of personal motivation and resilience and we would want this to be demonstrated in your experience.
- For the more ‘ senior ‘ trading positions, we would expect you to have this added experience / knowledge
- Own portfolio of F&V customers (Advantageous)
Please contact Frank or Georgina on +44 (0) 7734 861 080 or +44 (0) 1273 720 599 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the company
|Job Category||Sales Manager, Trader|
|Location||West Essex / (Home Working available)|
|Salary||Up to £60,000 + Bonus|