JOBS IN THE FRESH PRODUCE INDUSTRY
We are the premier recruitment agency for fresh produce jobs UK and Worldwide.
West London, UK
business development, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Non Retail, Non retail Account Manager, Non retail Sales Manager, Sales and Purchasing, Sales Manager, Trader, UK Food service, UK Sales Manager
Our client is a well-established Fresh Produce Importer, Packer and distributor with their own premises in West London .
They have a current sales team covering all UK and Irish Wholesale markets and they now are at the right stage to develop customers in many of the non-retail areas which include Food Service, Processors and Manufacturers.They recognise there is a huge market out there and they are now in a position to successfully enter this arena. They are looking for a Fresh Produce Sales Professional who has is own portfolio of customers and possibly suppliers to develop this business in a sustainable way.
Our client are looking for a Sales Manager with the following experience:-
- Fresh Produce Sales experience. Experience in the Fresh Produce Industry must be current
- Sales experience selling into Non Retail customers in the UK, Ideally Fresh Produce packers and processor and catering factories
- Business Development skills – Proven BDM experience must be demonstrated
- Excellent communications skills – written and spoken.
- You must be personable, hard working and ambitious
- IT Skills
- This role requires a high degree of personal motivation and resilience.
The candidate would have a minimum of 3 years trading in fresh produce , selling into UK customers (Non retail preferred).
Please contact Frank or Georgina +44 (0) 1273 720599 or +44 (0)7734 861 080 to discuss the role and your experience. Or if you feel you have the above experience, please send over a CV and we will get back to you with some feedback and more information about the role and the companyFor more information please call us on 01273 720599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If interested, please contact us and quote the reference F48